A FM Forum for the Director in all of us...

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LingLing
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

Cuz I'm lazy, I won't do the whole layout, I'll just post some SS and hope for the best. Here we go.

4-5-1 BY LINGLING

So, it's basically 4-5-1 tactic with anchorman and 'normal' wingers.

Players
GK- Standard, good communication and areal ability is a must!
SB- Standard sb's, left needs to have good dribbling and crossing cuz he's your Dani Alves ( sort of)
CD- Limited defender and Cover defender. The faster the better. Also, good heading and jumping helps. Other stuff ( marking, tackling, positioning) are a must! Limited defender needs to have high aggression and bravery .
DM- Anchorman- Check out how Mascherano or Kara looks like. That's how your a-man should look.
Midfielders- both on CM-support. Difference is that one is more like box to box, and other is deep lying playmaker. So you need a someone like Cleverley or Guido Pizarro for Box to Box role, and someone like Jenssen (From Tromso)for DLP role.
Wingers - Your creative winger is your left winger. Needs to have teamwork, stamina, crossing and he needs to have pace. Right winger is your 'second striker' ( anyone remember PES and SS role ?). So, solid finishing and composure is a must. Crossing is not required, although if he has that too, it can't be bad.
Striker- Deep lying forward, your playmaker, killer. Someone who had high strength, first touch, finishing, technique. Someone like Alberto Bueno. JK, someone like Llorente or Rooney.

Some SS:

Not bad for first season, considering i changed 9 players in first 11.

Slow start cost me a title challenge.

But then...

My tactic become fluid.

Match preparation:
Workload - high ( teamwork) till tactic becomes fluid. After that, just leave it to your ass man.
Team talk: Be easy on them. They are just pixels.
Touchline instruction: Never used this, but if you must, then 'play out of defense' and 'get the ball forward' is a good shout.
Player instruction (opp's players): Strikers - ONLY hard and weaker foot.
Never mark a player. when i say never, i mean NEVER.

Original thread
That's it. Oh, this is excellent online tactic. Feedback is good.

Last edited by LingLing on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve
Backup
Backup

PostSubject: Re: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 am

Pretty Nice looking set up. Im using something similar only with 3 forwards instead of wingers but they sit deep. Great results anyway,

Did you attach the tactic?

I may resize all screenshots so they appear smaller but will still go full size when clicked in.
Back to top Go down
http://thedirectorsbox.motionforum.net
LingLing
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: Re: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

If you may resize pics, that would be great. And believe me or not, i forgot dl link first time i presented this tactic ? And is it ok to write down original thread for this tactic ?
Back to top Go down
Steve
Backup
Backup

PostSubject: Re: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 am

Yes, its ok with me to post the original link to your tactic Smile

Will go about the image sizes tomorrow mate
Back to top Go down
http://thedirectorsbox.motionforum.net
LingLing
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: Re: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 am

All done. Now I'm off to post my training schedules Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1   

Back to top Go down

It may, but I'm not sure- LingLing's 4-5-1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDirectorsBox :: Football Manager 2012 :: Tactics and Training-
Jump to: